Happy Boozeday Tuesday Everyone!
So, as most of you know, I love to host parties. In doing so, I’ve found some awesome things that I thought I would share with you that I think would help YOU throw a great party!
This is a great starter chart to show you how to make a few of the best drinks!
Make your drinks look pretty and taste great with this simple trick.
Get some cheeses and a few wines to pair with them. This is a great thing to put out at a party because it’s easy to prep! Plus, who doesn’t love wine and cheese together? And if they don’t, do you really want them at your party anyway?
5. Learn all the geeky facts about beer and then impress your friends with your knowledge!
Because knowledge is power!
Because who doesn’t want just a permanent place for your wine?
7. Make some awesome boozy treats
like Tequila Caramel Corn. YUM
Or Jack and Oatmeal?
8. Store your wine properly so it tastes AWESOME (and you look like you know what you’re doing)
with fruit so you feel healthy while destroying your liver!
10. Personalized Drink Can Coozies are a great touch to any party if you know who is coming!
This is better for smaller parties of close friends obviously, but HEY! If you want to make them for a 40 person party, you’ll definitely impress.
11. Look Classy with this Red Lipstick Flask
AND so no one can tell how drunk you ACTUALLY are.
12. Or a FLASK TIE for the man of the house
13. When the party is over – Reuse the empties for awesome DIY projects!
And then use them at your next party!
So there you go! Some fun ways for you to throw a great party! 🙂
Until Next Time