So, my posts have been very Valentines Day focused, but everyone seems to be happy about it, so I’m going to keep it up until Friday!
Today, in light of Boozeday Tuesday, I’m going to give you some boozy treats you can bake with booze that will leave your love bug begging for more!
1. Fun-Do – Fondue with a orange liqueur twist! What a great way to spend the night. Alcohol infused fondue with your SO or your BFF. In any case, this gem is worth trying once… and then twice… and then every valentines day, christmas, birthday, saturday etc.
2. Vodka Gummy Bears – If you take all the red ones, and soak them in vodka, it’s a great valentines themed boozey treat for the ones you love!
3. Strawberry Daiquiri Cake – this one (and the next one) basically explain themselves. Pink. Champagne. Yum!
5. Chocolate Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Just saying.
6. Drunken Chocolate Caramel Tart – If you have a heart shaped pan even better!
7. Red Wine Fudgesicles – You can make these with heart shaped
8. Aztec Hot Chocolate Whoopie Pies – The name says it all.
9. Pomegranate Cosmo Cupcakes – These boozy treats are delicious and festive! Yum!
So there you go! Try one of these great recipes or add alcohol into your favourite recipe!!