The Best, Most Terrifying Drinking Game Ever: Camp Hell (Camp Hope)
Hey Boozeday Tuesdayers.
My girlfriends and I were bored last week, so we decided to have a girls night, watch bad movies, drink too much wine and eat nachos (that unfortunately SOMEONE burnt):
So in our infinite boredom, we looked through Netflix for about 40 minutes and finally decided on Camp Hell. (The 3.5/10 on IMDB is generous…) AND ALSO – Don’t be fooled. Jesse Eisenberg is basically not even in the movie. You see him I think 2 times.
Anyway! Getting to the point. We decided to make a drinking game out of the movie because it wasn’t something we could take seriously. So if you want to get drunk and watch a bad movie with your friends, this post is for you. So here are the rules to what we thought was the best drinking game ever.
1. Drink whenever you see the troll (I’m assuming it was supposed to be a devil):
I actually can’t get a picture of it, but you’ll know when you see it and when you do you’ll laugh, and then drink! (It’s about 20 times)
2. Drink every time there is a sexual reference or any kind of sexual innuendo with the Camp Counsellor Christian:
This is all up for interpretation as there is no REAL “sexual innuendo.” So basically if someone thinks it’s funny and they can make it dirty they yell “DRINK” and you have to drink.
3. Drink every time this girl acts “slutty” (meaning her church camp would be appalled!):
Again, this is up for interpretation. But I mean. You can figure it out.
4. Drink every time someone sees something that isn’t actually there:
5. Drink every time they sing:
This happens a lot. Like… more than it should.
I know that it doesn’t seem like a lot, but I can guarantee that by half way through the movie, you wish you had less rules.
Hope you enjoy our drinking game 🙂
Until next time!