25 FEELINGS I HAD WHILE TURNING 25 (and you probably should too)
My birthday was on Saturday, and I felt the need to do this post. These are 25 things that went through my head this weekend. I wonder how many people actually have the same feelings and questions that I do.
1. I’ve officially lived 1/4 of my life (most likely more)
2. Do I even like the career path I’m on?
3. Jennifer lawrence is younger than me… and more successful. And prettier. and skinnier. And cooler. Damnit. My new career path is to be Jennifer Lawrence.
4. Am I getting wrinkles? **Looks in mirror closer**
5. I’m definitely getting wrinkles
6. I should invest in a good face cream
7. I should get botox
8. If I start now it will be Proactive vs. Reactive and I won’t look like Renee Zellweger
9. Has gravity effected the perkiness of my boobs?
10. DO I HAVE CELLULITE?
11. At what age can I no longer eat pizza without dire consequences?
12. Probably 25.
13. Should I stop drinking so much?
14. Should I quit my job, leave my life behind and travel while I’m still in my 20’s?
15. Maybe I should just read Eat Pray Love.
16. Maybe I’ll learn a new language in case I read Eat Pray Love and decide to quit my job and travel
17. Should I start watching more documentaries?
18. At least I voted… that’s a step in the right direction
19. I should start an RRSP
20. I should learn what an RRSP actually is…
22. What would I look like if I got pregnant?
23. Should I freeze an egg just in case they start to get too old?
24. If I got pregnant, am I now too old to say “I’m too young to have a baby”
25. Fuck it – Wine.
Anyone else with me?